Iowa-Des Moines

DM-Transportation

Who are you using for transportation? Have you heard good things about limo/bus places? What are your recommendations?

Re: DM-Transportation

• edited December 2011
    I haven't looked into it because we aren't providing transportation for our wedding.   However, I did hear a commercial for Smithson Limosine on the radio this morning.  That is honestly the only one I have heard of at all.  Sorry I couldn't be more help
  • EJPintEJPint member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My planner just said the only place she would avoid is Smithson - I guess some of her couples used them, and he never showed up - still waiting to get their money back 6 months later!!

I have heard several people recommend Majestic Limo - they have a cool "vintage" limo - but I've learned limos are so expensive, over $500.

We've decided to use cars we have - FI has a nice black sedan, and so do two of his brothers, so we're just going to clean them up and line them up in front of the church for us and the bridal party. 
    Natural m/c 8/31/12 at 11 wks BFP #2 - Due August 16!
  • edited December 2011
    oh...hahahahaha...nevermind!
  • sfrazer11sfrazer11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Get on Da Bus.  Not very fancy, but it will accommodate the number of people we needed it to and we wanted everyone to be able to see each other and move around.  They were very reasonable and came recommended by my fiance's friend.  We also looked into Majestic because it came highly recommended, but they required a 5 hour minimum (probably because we're getting married in April- prom season!) and was too expensive for what we needed.  Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards