Texas-Austin

MOH and Bridesmaids gifts

Okay ladies needing some help again. And thought it would be another fun time to share. I have been trying to put together my gifts for my bridesmaids as well as my MOH. I am planning to give them all shot glasses which say bridesmaid and MOH. Im also going to get them these really pretty customized tote bags. Now I need help stuffing them and im trying to stay away from towels, robes, cosmetic bags, and mani pedi kits. I want stuff they can actually use but thats nice and thoughtful. Im also having a hard time with my MOH gift. She will receive the tote and gifts like all the other girls but she will obviously receive something extra special. Any ideas as im totally stuck. Thanks for any help you can give as you are all always sooooo helpful!
Photobucket
April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!

Re: MOH and Bridesmaids gifts

• edited December 2011
    Mabye a nice peice of jewlery for MOH. A pair of sunglasses for the girls, Nordstroms has alot of pairs around like 60-100 dollars.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My suggestion is to try to shop for them like it is their birthday. YOu don't have to get them all the same thing, and it would be way more personal if you don't. Think about what each of them likes or is interested in, and let that be your guide. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I agree with SarahPLiz.  What are their interests and what do they like to do in their spare time?  Like to cook? (Spatulas, kitchen gadgets, cookbooks, monogrammed apron, wine guide, Willisams-Sonoma gift certificate, etc. ) Like to travel? (Guidebooks, language books, travel bags, travel bottles, eyemask/booties, adapters.) Like decorate/renovate or have a new place? (Toolkit, decorating magazines or books, Lowe's gift certificate.) Girly-girl? (spa/facial/pedi certificates, Sephora goodie bag, nice lotions like Jo Malone or Tocca candles.)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got my girls a coach wristlet (one of the slightly bigger ones) and then I'm filling it with little things like nail files, chapstick, lip gloss, etc. I might find something specific for each one of them but I know yet...i do know they'll all like the wristlets and I want to keep the gifts similar so there's no issues. I also got them jewelry (earrings & necklace), a lower pin to wear on their dress, and a shall to go with their dress. I don't really consider this part of their gift since it's stuff I wanted them to have for the wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards