Missouri-Kansas City

Reception venue suggestions where I can bring my own caterer.

Brides,

Do any of you know of a place that I can have my reception and have an outside caterer?

Yalonda
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reception venue suggestions where I can bring my own caterer.

• edited December 2011
    We are using the Lenexa Conference Center, it only holds about 120 guests but it's affordable and you can bring in your own food and drinks. 
  • edited December 2011
    Studio Dan Meiners downtown will also let you bring in your own caterer.
  • caralu123caralu123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Elk's Lodge in Blue Springs lets you bring your own caterer. 

• edited December 2011
    We're having ours at the Arts Incubator and they allow outside everything!  They have a full sized catering kitchen that you or your caterer can use.  They also allow outside bartending which means you can purchase the liquor yourself and hire a bartender you know which can save a ton of money (rather than going through another company for booze) 

So far they have been really easy to work with and they are very affordable.

The only thing about alcohol is that no money can exchange hands on the property.  So, you need to pay/tip your bartender in advance.

**I also looked into Studio B-they allow outside catering.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Town Pavilion downtown.  They let you bring in your own alochol and they have a list of recommended vendors but you don't have to use them.  We aren't using them for food or bartending.
    HTH
  • mikeysmom07mikeysmom07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using the Emaline Ballroom, Its beautiful inside and have a great outdoor area. Also they alow pretty much anything
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards