Getting in Shape

jillans 30day shed

my fi just downloaded it for me and omg i only on level one and were just doing the cardio and its kicking my butt,if its how it is now im gonna be in a hell of a lot better shape then i am now!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: jillans 30day shed

• I am thinking about trying this but don't know if I am ready! lol
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • im def.not ready to do it but its sooo worth the soreness.
  • I am going to start it this week, or next week.  May need to ramp up to it so I don't get sore... I don't know, the soreness might be worth it.  Want to lose about 35 to 45 pounds by July 2011, if possible.  Getting started now will help me get there! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • I started this DVD last Thursday and have done it every other day so far, just to give my muscles a rest. I am going to start doing it everyday this week. It is tough, but totally worth it. I can already feel a difference in my energy. I have been sore, but that is a good thing! I also find myself eating better, since I am putting in hard work!
    Soon-To-Be Mrs. Keegan!
  • I just bought this DVD and it's kicking my butt.  So far I'm only doing it twice a week but going to get better and try it at least three times a week.  Hopefully you guys can update when you're noticing a difference.  So far I've noticed my energy is up and i'm not getting as pooped going through Level 1.  The push ups suck!!
  • yeah i was thinking that too,i guess so
  • I finished my "30 days" about 3 months ago.  Since then, my schedule looks roughly like this:

Monday: 30DS Level 1
    Tuesday: Treadmill / elliptical
    Wednesday: 30DS Level 2
    Thursday: 30DS Level 3
    Friday: Off or Zumba
    Saturday: P90X Legs
    Sunday: Physique 57

It gets modified based on what I can convince myself to be willing to do when the alarm goes off at 5am, but I still use 30DS, just not exclusively
  • I started today..... and I swear, if she was in front of my I would punch her! lol.   That was tough!!!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards