New York-Upstate
Options

Warning re: Chris Famelette/B&C Video Productions - Capital Region

Just a public service announcement warning against using Chris Famelette and B&C Video Productions for your event.  We hired him for our wedding, and he seems to have disappeared with our footage.  He video'd our wedding ceremony in October, and we are absolutely devestated that he has breached our contract.  He has not responded to emails or phone calls.  Our contract required him to give us our video by December 31st.  He has not done so and will not respond to our inquiries about our video.  We paid in full as per the terms of our contract and he has not delivered our video.  Our wedding was in Saratoga Springs.  If you are getting married or having an event in that area, I strongly urge you Not to use B&C Video Productions or Chris Famelette. 

http://bcvid.webs.com/

Re: Warning re: Chris Famelette/B&C Video Productions - Capital Region

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not at all surprised that he did this to you - did you ever get your video from him?  I was his landlord and he stole my satellite dish receiver, ruined my hardwood floors, and shorted me on his rent.  Some people are SO sleezy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so odd, because I used wedding combo and Chris Famelette was our videographer and wedding combo skipped town last week and Chris went out of his way to dig up the footage and get it to us even though it wasn't his responsibility.  Give him a chance, because with this whole wedding combo ordeal he is stressed to the max, he even had to be admited to the hospital.  Ian took all of us through the ringer, including the freelancers who he owes tons of money.

I hope you get your stuff back soon, but I doubt Chris would do that since he did so much to make sure that didn't happen to the jaded wedding combo clients.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm happy it worked out for you, sadly - not so much for me as his landlord!  After going through my house, I found that he stole the shelves in my bathroom, and get this - my vegetable drawer out of the fridge!  He's really just the most sketchy person I've ever met!  Ugh, I wish I'd never rented to him.  I hope it's true that what goes around comes around!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards