Ohio-Columbus

QOTD 9/15

If you could have anything or anyone in the world for your wedding, what or who would you have? Money is not an object.

I am stuck between three people...
David Tutera, Sarah Brightman, or Andrea Boccelli.

Re: QOTD 9/15

• edited December 2011
    Oooooh good choices! Love them ALL! I'd say Josh Groban... but he is a little ornery (saw him live 3 times). I also love Jeff Dunham (comedian), but again, a little ornery. I am going to have to share David Tutera with you :) He designs the most beautiful weddings!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh. Yes! Josh Groban. I am SO jealous that you have seen him. I have seen Sarah Brightman. I cried. :)
    I want to see Andrea Boccelli.
    I met Jeff Dunham in NYC at Legally Blonde. Yes, all ornery. But, all worth it!
  • edited December 2011
    Gosh this is challenging, I would say KE$HA (my FI would kill me) or maybe britney spears. Other than that I really don't think I really like anyone else that much.
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to have Beyonce at my wedding!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Lovin' the Beyonce idea! She rocks!
  • AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would choose The Avett Brothers. They could play instrumentals on cello, banjo, acoustic guitar and stand-up bass during the ceremony and then some rockin' alt. bluegrass for the reception!

And what the heck, since money is no object I'll bring in Bruce Springsteen to sing my father/daughter dance song live!
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_qotd-915?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:c11ebc07-1575-4915-8528-a72a86720868Post:3650ac29-929a-4b75-b38f-cb6af940d3b7">Re: QOTD 9/15</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would choose The Avett Brothers. They could play instrumentals on cello, banjo, acoustic guitar and stand-up bass during the ceremony and then some rockin' alt. bluegrass for the reception! <strong>And what the heck, since money is no object I'll bring in Bruce Springsteen to sing my father/daughter dance song live!</strong>
    Posted by Ajoyd[/QUOTE]

I love this!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, man, hands down, Led Zeppelin for me.

For FI - I'd see if Mike Birbiglia is available.  Funny guy

Not sure there's a good compromise here....guess we'd have to rock/paper/scissors to settle it...lol
  • edited December 2011
    DJ Pauly D, haha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    Paul McCartney! We are leaning towards "Maybe I'm Amazed" as our first dance song! LOVE HIM! :)
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ajoyd, good call with The Avett Brothers!  Mumford & Sons would be good for those reasons too.

But I think I would choose someone like David Tutera because then EVERYTHING at your wedding would be awesome, not just the performer/celebrity/presonality that you booked. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Combs132Combs132 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THE ROLLING STONES! OMG.... I would die!

Or any other outrageous comedian just to get people laughing and socializing!! Will Ferrell or Daniel Tosh (my grandparents would DIE!)

What a fun QOTD... now I'm going to be thinking about this all night :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, I dunno. I would probably have to go with Brad Paisley or something. But then again, I am a huge country music fan.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_qotd-915?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:c11ebc07-1575-4915-8528-a72a86720868Post:c246d1ef-752c-4d55-9c2e-ac2d4311de3f">Re: QOTD 9/15</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, I dunno. I would probably have to go with Brad Paisley or something. But then again, I am a huge country music fan.
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I was thinking the same thing! Or Blake Shelton, or Trace Adkins.
    I am actually thinking of doing a dance with my FFIL at my wedding and dancing to Then They Do by Trace Adkins, my FI would dance with my mom at the same time. :) </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • misssuzyqmisssuzyq member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    a large choir like in the Sex in the City 2 wedding
  • edited December 2011
    Michael Buble for sure!  Love him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards