California-Inland Empire

hi guys!!

so im gone for a few weeks and i miss out on all these new people joining, wth!? lol...anyways i miss you guys. i can't get on at work because the site is so slow that i would just rather not attempt it....
on the bright side, i paid the photog. off!! bought all the stuff to make my invites, yes make, at least i am going to attempt to make them, we will see how they turn out. and better yet fmil offered to buy or wedding cake!! bad part about that i she plans on getting it from staters, im not to sure about it but hey its free and i guess i didn't really care to much about the cake anyways...
whats new with all you guys??

Re: hi guys!!

• edited December 2011
    hi! congrats on everything you have gotten done!
    i havent been around here in forever either! im only like 30 days from my wedding now, so im so excited!
  • edited December 2011

I have also been MIA!!

Finally got to ordering the gifts for my bridal party, starting my DIY projects, and finalizing stuff... It feels like kinder all over again! Dotting all the "i's" & crossing the "t's"

• emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay sara 1 month to go !! how exciting.

what are you planning for you invitites randi? i'm planning on doing mine too but on an extreme budget and I don't even know where to start.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey em: so my diy invite plan turned into me buying the invitation kits from michaels. i got 3 boxes for 97 bucks so i didn't do to bad. i was just planning on doing something with card stock but after roaming the store for an hour i decided not to waste me time...lol...im so not a crafty person!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards