Florida-South Florida

10 days until 10.10.10

How are we ladies doing?

What do you have left to do?

One thing I want to remind you ladies...don't forget to make one big contact sheet of all your vendors so you can pass it on to your DOC or whoever is in charge of overseeing the vendors.

Also..don't forget to put all the items you want your photographer to take a picture of while you are in your bridal suite....invitation, shoes, garters, rings, ring pillow/bowl..etc.

Wow...do you all remember when we were like 200 days out? 300 days? We got engaged with about 400 days...so it is just mindboggling to know that its now the final countdown of 10 freakin days!!

Re: 10 days until 10.10.10

• edited December 2011
    ahhhh congrats!!!! im 19 days behind you!!! (im 29 days today !!)

wooohooo!
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Time has just been flying hasn't it?
  • edited December 2011
    wow!! so close! i really can't wait for all the pictures :) all you ladies are going to be  breathtaking! 
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gah! This is so exciting! Keep calm girls ;)
  • edited December 2011
    soo excited for you girls!!! that means mine is coming soon!!!
  • edited December 2011
    OMG Danielle....CRAZY that we are 10 days out!!!!!   I am weirdly calm these past few days.  I think it's because I had all of my final vendor meetings so I feel like it is all coming together.  I just have a few things left to do this weekend, like put together OOT bags, wrap bridal party gifts, and tie ribbons on the ceremony programs. 

Woohoo to all the 10-10-10 ladies!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Soon you all with be Mrs! congrats toeach and every one of you and enjoy every moment of it
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Single digits, tomorrow!!! Wooohooo! I'll have to stick close to the tissue box to see all the photos of you beautiful ladies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LAKE21LAKE21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm right behind you! 16 days for us. I remember when I joined and it was over 730 days. Just wow.
  • edited December 2011
    Woohoo! I am more excited than nervous. I dont really have anything to do but find an aisle and bring everything to the Renaissance. Mitch has his b-party this weekend. I cant wait but I cant handle how time has flown!
  • edited December 2011
    We are meeting with our DJ tonight and then I have a meeting with my planner on Saturday. I'm so happy I went with more than a DOC. Vanessa has been contacting all my vendors, making last minute changes, creating my timeline, etc. and I haven't had to worry about a thing.
  • wessica79wessica79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have 16 days to go! I am so nervous! and have dress doubts - no bueno!!  

Does anyone have reccs for place cards? I already have them but need a calligrapher or someone to print on them. I was thinking about buying small clear label's and printing them, but is that tacky??

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ah scary! Congratulations on making it this far =). Everyone is right, everyone's wedding will be beautiful and I seriously can't wait til pictures!!!!!
    Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards