Favors
Options

Favors

im doing bamboo staclks as my favors, 2 stalks in a lil vase with my wedding colored beads. do i give one to each guest or one per couple? thanks for your suggestions!

Re: Favors

• Options
    How much are each going to cost?  If it's in your budget, you can do one per guest, but not everybody will take one.  Personally, I would think one per couple is fine, with enough for the singles to have one as well, and then maybe a few extras as padding.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_favors-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:cb70bae4-c10f-45f2-b891-20ba561571c0Post:14caa0eb-6125-4d91-b8ef-2d6581ac0a6c">Re: Favors</a>:
    [QUOTE]How much are each going to cost?  If it's in your budget, you can do one per guest, but not everybody will take one.  Personally, I would think one per couple is fine, with enough for the singles to have one as well, and then maybe a few extras as padding.
    Posted by Lark2013[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks so much for response!!!! our thoughts exactly just wanted to get an outside opinion =)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards