Florida-South Florida
Options

::For Sale: Dress & Veil::

Hi girls! I'm selling my never used wedding dress. I've decided to go with a different style for my wedding, and will no longer be using this beautiful dress. I've already posted this on Trash to Treasure, just thought I'd let my fellow knotties now in case anyone is interested.

The dress is from David's Bridal. Style T9512. It is an all - over beaded lace dress in ivory. Dress is a size 10. I paid $650 for the dress, but it is currently on sale at David's Bridal for $500. So I will sell it for $400 OBO. The dress comes with an ivory sash. I had purchased a black sash for $30, which I will also throw in with the dress. Dress still has tags attached to it.

I'm also selling the veil I had purchased to go along with it.

The veil is also from David's Bridal. Style 269. It is an ivory, fingertip length mantilla veil embellished with lace & pearls. I paid $200 for the veil, and will sell for $100 OBO. Veil still has tags attached to it.

Please email me at twinkle82576 at gmail dot com if interested. I would prefer to sell locally (South Florida), but will ship if you're truly interested.

Re: ::For Sale: Dress & Veil::

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi girls! I'm selling my never used wedding dress. I've decided to go with a different style for my wedding, and will no longer be using this beautiful dress. I've already posted this on Trash to Treasure, just thought I'd let my fellow knotties now in case anyone is interested.

The dress is from David's Bridal. Style T9512. It is an all - over beaded lace dress in ivory. Dress is a size 10. I paid $650 for the dress, but it is currently on sale at David's Bridal for $500. So I will sell it for $400 OBO. The dress comes with an ivory sash. I had purchased a black sash for $30, which I will also throw in with the dress. Dress still has tags attached to it.

I'm also selling the veil I had purchased to go along with it.

The veil is also from David's Bridal. Style 269. It is an ivory, fingertip length mantilla veil embellished with lace & pearls. I paid $200 for the veil, and will sell for $100 OBO. Veil still has tags attached to it.

Please email me at twinkle82576 at gmail dot com if interested. I would prefer to sell locally (South Florida), but will ship if you're truly interested.

• Options
    rosel80rosel80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YGM Back! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards