Wedding Woes
Options

Olympics (Non-Clicky Poll)

Are you planning to watch the Olympics this year? If so, what events? 

We will probably watch a lot of the track and field, mostly the sprinters.  I also like diving and gymnastics. 

Re: Olympics (Non-Clicky Poll)

• Options
    YES @ track and field.   Love.

Swimming.  And maybe gymnastics.
  • Options
    I'm definitely going to watch the Opening Ceremonies tonight, and I'll probably watch some events over the weekend. I'm not so much into it, but my paternal grandfather was a huge fan of the Olympics, so I thought I'd catch some of it and remember him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm sure H will have it on TV, so I'll end up watching some.  We'll see if NBC is able to get me invested in anything.  I don't have any particular events that I must watch.  I do like the diving, though.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2012
    We'll watch it all. 

I love gymnastics (all of it, even rhythmic), swimming, diving, track and field, basketball, horse jumping, BMX

Hell, we were watching the marathon when that crazy person jumped out muffed up the leaders run.
  • Options
    I really like summer Olympics but we won't watch any.  I like track and field, men's gymnastics and men's swimming/diving.  Basically, I like seeing hot male bodies on my screen.  But I do like the women's floor exercises, balance beam and uneven bars.
  • Options
    I'm not as into the Olympics as much as I'm into the Winter Olympics.  I miss curling.

I'm sure I'll catch some of it during the next 17 days, but I'm not tuning in to anything in particular.
  • Options
    opening ceremonies (i love the torch lighting)
    closing ceremonies
    gymnastics
    dressage (i want to see the romney horse)

for me -- this year is all about the trampolining, yo.

• Options
    That horse is not the favorite to win.  S/he (can't remember) got in on a 3rd place finish.  You know Ann was PISSED about that!  No one likes a loser!!!!
  • Options
    omg is that horse going to get shot?  please say no because it is a job creator.
  • Options
    They can't shoot her horse!  Her MS would flare up!  B/c she gets to ride it so often, y'know.  She's really bonded with it.  It's just her and that horse...oh wait.  It's been in training.  For the Olympics.  With another rider.  Oops, sorry Ann.
  • Options
    I loooooove the Olympics, and I'll watch most things (aside from basketball).
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

No TV = no olympics. :(  

I'd probably watch the swimming and gymnastics if I had the option. As it is, I'll just get youtube snippets of anything noteworthy.

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

I'll watch every bit I can.  I love the trampoline too.

• Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

My college roommate's husband is in London covering the games for his newspaper column. I usually read most of his articles about big stuff like this.

• Options
    If I can get crap straightened online.  We're in Michigan right now and don't get NBC (directTV package) and apparently you have to extensively prove that you pay for TV somewhere to watch it online and we can't remember our secret PIN for Verizon, which they will mail to you or call your home phone.  FAIL.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    DG, NBC  is streaming everything online.  That's mostly how we will be watching.
  • Options
    kaceymariekaceymarie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    i love watching the gymnastics!

(then in winter olympics my favorite is figure skating)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards