Texas-San Antonio

E-pics

Hey ladies! I'm actually from Minneapolis but need some of your advice, my fiance is stationed at Laughlin AFB and we're getting married in MN but plan on taking e-pics in San Antonio. I've been looking through old posts and trying to find ideas for picture locations and photographers. Who did you gals use for your pictures? Any ideas would be aweseome, the only area I've ever heard of is riverwalk.

Re: E-pics

• kclare81kclare81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on your style and budget.  Photography was something I was willing to spend a little more on and I wanted something different than the maintstream traditions that is typical of most weddings.  I am using Brandon Hammonds with Stunning Imagery.  He does an AMAZING job, is willing to travel, and is so much fun to work with.  You can find him online, I think his prices start around $2000, however, he can customize a package for you with your needs and desires in mind. 
  • txgeogirltxgeogirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am thinking of doing mine at the Antique Rose Emporium near 1604 and Evans Rd.  They do not charge, but you have to call ahead of time and they only let you do them during the week.  I have also looked at the Westin La Cantera for the rim views-I haven't called them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards