California-Los Angeles

Trying to find a Chapel / Church / inside Ceremony in L.A.

I am desperate to find a chapel / church / inside Ceremony close to Glendale, CA that will accept my pastor/ officiate to marry my fiance and I. Does anyone know of a location that they could suggest?

Re: Trying to find a Chapel / Church / inside Ceremony in L.A.

• Look into the chapels at Forest Lawn Glendale. No joke - Ronald Reagan got married at the Wee Kirk o' the Heather. They are non-denominational chapels that they rent out. The price is very reasonable and includes a coordinator for the ceremony. You can bring in your own officient. The only thing is that you have to use their florist for decoration in the chapel, but we decided not to do that. (Our ceremony was at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills.) Everyone thought the chapel/ceremony was really pretty, even the people who thought a cemetery wedding would be weird. ;-)
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • I second Forest Lawn in Glendale.  We just booked our ceremony there, as well, and the 3 chapels in Glendale are all very cute.  (The one at the top of the hill has an AMAZING view of the city.)  They only book one wedding per day on the entire property, so call them asap if you're interested.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards