January 2012 Weddings

Hello!

Long time no talk everyone! Things have been so busy with my new/old job, my days just fly by and I have no time to get online and check on things. How has everyone been?

DH and I are in the process of trying to buy a house. Hopefully we will know in the next week or two if it is a go or not. We are trying to not have our hopes up, If we get it we will most likely put off having kids for another year or so. If we dont get it we plan on TTC in July/August. So either way big things will be happening for us.

We just got back form New York yesterday, that is such an amazing place! We definitely have plans to go back soon.

Oh yeah, we got our picture CD last week. We have to go though almost 4500 pictures and narrow it down to the top 50 for our photobook. Once we have that done and pay off the balance they will send us the high res picture disk.

I wish I could be around more, I check in on my phone when I can so dont think I'm not thinking of you!
Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Hello!

• Hello! 
    Wow you are one busy lady!  Buying a house !! Very exciting. Not too much around here.  Nothing new this way.  I applied for 10 jobs over the weekend.  We shall see where I end up!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_hello-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:e778c789-7292-400f-a24c-a358120258b2Post:4a9456af-964c-4b5f-b251-48132ccdcc8f">Hello!</a>:
    [QUOTE]DH and I are in the process of trying to buy a house. Hopefully we will know in the next week or two if it is a go or not. We are trying to not have our hopes up, If we get it we will most likely put off having kids for another year or so. If we dont get it we plan on TTC in July/August. So either way big things will be happening for us.
    Posted by sassygirl5401[/QUOTE]

Congrats on beginning your homebuying journey!!!! This was one of the many topics brought up about us during Easter Dinner.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards