Hawaii
Options

*Cari*

Squee! You're tenured?!? That's amazing! I just got my permenent certificate too! Congrats!

Re: *Cari*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WOO HOO :)!!! congratssssssss! isn't it so exciting to be tenured/permanent...it's a huge relief off my shoulders.  The really junky thing is that i'll have to move to kauai after the wedding...i love my grade level so it'll be super sad. then i'll have to look for a school on kauai so i'll need knottie vibes then hehe. :)
    but yayyyyyy to be permanent. what is your teaching line this coming year? :) congrats girlie! i love having other teachers on this board!
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm teaching 3 sections of grade 8 English and Drama, 1 section of grade 7 English and Drama and then one section of Spec. Ed. grade 7 Drama! It's a huge marking load, but at least I've got the grade 8 course pretty well down. It'll be the first time in 2+ years that I'll have taught the same course over again! In my first two years I taught 6 different classes (and 5 of those were in year 1).

You do elementary right? What's the situation for jobs like on Kauai?

If you ever hear of anyone who wants to do an exchange to Toronto... I'm SO your girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards