Pennsylvania-Central

Hershey Wedding Planners

I'm looking for a wedding planner that isn't TOO pricey but still does great work - i'm mostly looking for someone to do day of coordination, but I could use some help with picking my few remaining vendors as well.... If anyone has any references, good or bad, i'd appreciate it!

Re: Hershey Wedding Planners

• I met with Melissa at Stylist Occasions http://www.stylisho.com/ back in October. I ended up choosing someone else from closer to Philly and I WISH I had hired Melissa. Her prices are very affordable, she was very professional and I did like her when I met her. I simply felt the other person I met with seemed more "creative." Well, in the long run, what I needed was a professional who could take care of the business end, I handled all the creative myself.
  • Tied Up- you CANNOT advertise your business on these boards, per TK TOS. Your post has been reported. 
  • Melissa from Stylish O is very nice, but I just didn't feel like we clicked.  We also met with Jonnaysa from Planned Perfection...she was good, but much more expensive.  We ultimately decided to go with Leah from Weddings and Blooms.  You can check her out at www.weddingsandblooms.com  We have had a FABULOUS experience with her so far.  Hope this helps!
  • Try something borrowed - stacy fry..shes very affordable...we went with her even tho i did like melissa and i did win half off my DOC from her.. but stacy hit more home for us

blog post photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards