Texas-Houston
Options

Where are (or were) you at 4 months out?

Hi ladies!

We are currently at about 4 months out and I'm looking at my list of things to do and am getting more and more worried. We're having a pretty DIY wedding, by DIY I mean, I get to do it all myself! Where were/are you at 4 months out or less? I'm excited and panicked at the same time though my family says I have plenty of time I feel like 4 months is nothing! Anyone else with similar pains?!

Re: Where are (or were) you at 4 months out?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm around 3 1/2 I'm guessing. The things I have left to do are finish my DIY stuff for my BM, get accessories, meet with our day-of-coordinator, DIY stuff for OOT bags, favors, and I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting. I'm hoping to get alot done when my summer session ends next week. It feels like alot but I have everything just haven't had the time to sit down and do the DIY stuff. Plus my computer decided to stop working.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had most of my major vendors booked. I started deciding on and ordering the small details such as unity candle, garter, invitations. I also made sure our registry was finished.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually didn't have a lot planned at four months. It was around the 3 month mark that I realized I need to get on the ball, yet everything came together beautifully.

My main thing at 3 months out what deciding what major vendors I wanted to use and deciding on the design/layout of the invitations.

Then of course there is the obvious, make sure you have your dress, your BM's have their dresses, and you have AT LEAST booked your ceremony and reception venue.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards