Delaware

Bella Tiara online vendor-stay away!

So here's my experience with this online racket,  http://www.bella-tiara.com/

I ordered a pair of earrings from Bella Tiara on June 8.   On June 14,  I got an email stating that my order was "ready for shipping."  Mind you, it didn't say it had shipped. Three days later, when I still hadn't received my order, I contacted the seller and she sent me the USPS "priority" tracking order, that stated that the item had  left the facility 30 miles from her three days after the email stated it had been shipped.  I lived in Northern Virginia.  This seller is in New York City.  It takes approximately four (4) hours to drive from NoVa to NYC.  It took her company 10 days to get my earrings to me.  Why?

When I finally got my earrings, I was thoroughly disgusted.  They were unprofessionally wrapped in some bubble wrap and crumbled tissue paper and attached to a earring holder(?? I don't know what to call the flat cardboard piece that earrings are usually held on) that the top bit had been whacked off with a pair of scissors as if to cut off a brand name.

My earrings themselves, again were lovely.  Until you picked them up.  The moment you touch them, you can tell they are dirt cheap.  The weight and type of metal used are the type that you find at the costume jewelry section of Walmart.  And I could have bought something from Walmart for a mere $12, NOT $50, which is what these cost me. 

I wish I could return them--website says exchanges only for earrings and and I'm sure as heck NOT getting anything else from this site!  So I'm warning other would-be customers: stay away! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bella Tiara online vendor-stay away!

• MrsPnky2BMrsPnky2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the warning. That sucks! I got a pair of $95 Kenneth Jay Lane earrings from Ideeli and they turned out to be cheap and I know they were cz's but they had not a bit of sparkle and like your experience they were sooo light! I've seen his stuff on HSN too and won't go near it. I realized I need to see my jewlery in person.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    KJL jewelry is usually gorgeous. Check out the QVC outlets- you can get some killer deals on his stuff there. And all other jewelry. Seriously.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited April 2012
    Just got my Edward Berger headpiece and it is BEAUTIFUL! I was concerend after reading the last post, but I did my research, emailed the company, understood their policy and jumped in to order the expensive Swarovski crystal side headband. 

They emailed me when it would ship, when it did ship and it is better in person! Stunning piece & I cannot wait to wear. 

I'd recommend this company for their fabulous prices on high end pieces!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards