Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

**Dew3162**

Hi Dew,

I have a few restaurant questions.  I am looking into restaurants for the rehearsal dinner.  Have you ever been to the Old Stone Farmhouse, Banana Tree Grille, Blue Moon Cafe, and Fungi's on the Beach looked like a fun bar to go to.  I am just wondering if you have been to these places and what your thoughts and what your favorite was. 

TIA!
imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary

Re: **Dew3162**

• Options
    Banana Tree Grille is my favorite and also where FI proposed, it is at Bluebeards Castle which is where our e-pics were taken.  Old Stone Farmhouse is OK, Blue Moon Cafe is not in the greatest of areas, food is pretty good but very expensive and Fungi's beach bar is a lot of fun, food isn't all that great, but great atmosphere.  Also may I suggest Grand Cru, Oceana or Mim's Seaside Bistro.  If you need anything else, just let me know.
  • Options
    Where is the Banana Tree Grille, Oceana, Grand Cru, and Mims Seaside Bistro located in comparisson to the Wyndham?
    imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary
  • Options
    Banana Tree, Grand Cru and Oceana are all on the the other side of the Island, Banana Tree has a view of the harbor and very pretty especially when ships are in, Grand Cru is in Yacht Haven Grande and right on the water where all the yachts are docked up and the cruise ships are right there.  Oceana is down a little further, right on the water as well, it is on the part of the island knows as Frenchtown.  Mim's is in Bolongo Bay which I guess would say is about half way to the other side of the island.  It is also right on the water.  I also forgot to mention my new favorite, North Side Bistro, it's on the side of the island where Magens Bay and Hull Bay are, but pretty far from the Wyndham (but right down the road from me...lol)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards