DC

Limo?

jodcoffeejodcoffee member
First Comment
Does anyone have any fairly recent reviews of limo companies in the DC area?  I have been looking for months now and 1) most of the reviews on here are sort of old and 2) I feel like I've called every company that I find on Google, but I haven't really called that many!  Maybe there are a few "hidden gems" that don't come up on a search?!

Anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Limo?

• t3grayt3gray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bayside Limo
  • edited December 2011
    We used Diamond Limo and had a great experience.  They are located in Maryland but had no problem coming to Northern Virginia for our wedding.  We booked their party busy for our entire bridal party.  They were very affordable and provided great service!  My review for them said... 
    "We were so glad we chose Diamond Limo to provide our wedding transportation. We used one of the large limo buses to hold the entire bridal party. Our driver was great. He showed up early, rolled out the red carpet, and was extremely polite and professional. He was very efficient and got us everywhere we needed to go with no problems at all. While we were doing pictures, it was extremely hot out. He made sure to keep the bus cool and offered us water if we needed it. It was that little extra effort that really made us happy. Their prices are affordable and everyone from the company was great to work with! We will definitely go through Diamond Limo if we ever need transportation services again!"

I recommend checking them out!
  • villanosal8villanosal8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Steer clear of Chariots for Hire.  We (and several friends) used them and it was nonstop problems. 
    I tried writing a review on Yelp, but it disappeared.

I have had friends that have had luck with Reston Limo.
  • osterhoutaosterhouta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just used Diamond Limo's and had a fantastic experience as well....my reviews are on wedding wire vs this board.
  • iggles09iggles09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using KV limo. We got a great deal - stretch escalade for 4 hours only 600!! They have great reviews on weddingwire.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • omalleym04omalleym04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used ING Limo. We had two white 10 person limos for before and after the ceremony. We also got a sedan for the end of the night transfer back to the hotel from the Country Club for just the two of us. They were pretty good - showed up on time, limos were clean, got us to the church and CC on time without any huge direction fiascos). All in all a good experience. 
    June 2011 Siggy: Honeymoon - 2 weeks in Tahiti (3 islands including 5 days in Bora Bora :-)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • jodcoffeejodcoffee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks SOOO much everyone!  I will keep you all posted!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've used Reston Limo in the past and they've been fine. My friend got Chariots for Hire for her wedding and they ran the bus into a guest's car!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards