Pennsylvania-Central

lancaster shower and bachelorette help!

Im not from the area and planning a bridal shower and bachelorette party for April-May 2013. A couple of the bridesmaids are underage, trying to find something fun for all to be involved in for bachelorette party.  Also, looking for a shower venue for a small group of approx. 30 people, perhaps for a brunch type of event?  I really have no clue where to begin to look!  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Re: lancaster shower and bachelorette help!

• Sugarplums and Tea in Lancaster would be a nice place for a brunch type shower. I went there for a Mother's Day event and it was wonderful! The food is very yummy! I thought about having my shower there, but I have way to many people and we wouldn't fit. You could also check out Mapple Grove on Columbia Ave Lancaster PA. It is cheap and a nice little firehall type place.

For your bachelorette party you could look into going to a Barnstormers game(if you like baseball), or doing a spa day. There are some nice Spa's in Lancaster one that I know of is Luxe. There are also the outlets and plenty of things to do over on that side of town. It all depends on what type of thing you would like to do. Just try to google search something you would like to do in Lancaster, PA. 

Hope this helped a little bit!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the response.  A spa day would be great, just have to figure out if it will fit in everyone's budget.  I emailed sugar plums and tea, hoping to hear back soon! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards