DC

Ceremony Music Ideas

spydergs19spydergs19 member
First Comment
Hey all!

I am wondering if anyone has ideas for an instrumentalist or someone/something that would play our ceremony music (which I haven't picked yet either!)  I am looking for something fun, maybe a little unique.  I am absolutely clueless in this area so any suggestions would be most appreciated!

Thanks so much :)

Re: Ceremony Music Ideas

• edited December 2011
    Mitchell's Music and Entertainment has a really nice jazz trio.  That would be a bit different for a wedding ceremony and definitely fun!  I think they do other types of music too, but Im not sure.
    "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Depends on your budget.  We have a lot of amazing musicians in the area.  Check out Canterbury Strings.  They're willing to learn new pieces (including rock, pop, etc.) for a small additional charge.
  • edited December 2011
    i'm not sure how fun/unique you're going for, but one of my managers plays in a band called south bay. i've never actually gone to see them play as a full band, but during our department xmas party, the lead female singer (fiance of a coworker), my manager (guitar), and our IT guy (bongo drums) played a little set and they were AWESOME. lauren has a fantastic voice and the music was soft enough that i think it'll be appropriate for a ceremony and i think they're constantly learning new music. let me know if you want more info. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards