Rhode Island

Ralph's Catering

Hello!  We have begun our search for a caterer for our 10.15.11 wedding.  Our vendor highly reccommended Ralph's Catering in Cranston but I was looking to see if anyone else had used them?  They appear to be very affordable and offer an all-inclusive package (food/linens/plates/etc).  Any feelback would be appreciated! Thank you!

Re: Ralph's Catering

• edited December 2011
    Ralph's is excellent -- particularly if you are planning on having an Italian, family-style type of menu.  He did my college graduation party and several family events hosted by the club.  Our wedding venue had a restaurant within it, so we didn't use Ralph for our wedding, but I know they used to be open certain nights as a restaurant.  It might be worth taking in a meal to see how you like it.
  • divinemsmdivinemsm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at Ralphs which was great!! The food and service were awesome-I highly recommend them.  I agree with the pp-you should go to the restaurant and try out the food.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I actually ate at Ralph's today following a funeral.  The food is as good as I remember it being years ago!
  • mommasocomommasoco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard nothing BUT good things about this particular vendor!  God luck in your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards