Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Finally booked our (late) honeymoon!

So we couldnt afford it last year with paying for the wedding, but now its all booked and ready to go!! Were going to Europe. I've researched my behind off and planned the most FABULOUS vacation (pretty cheaply), so happy.

Were starting out in Paris for 2 nights, then Barcelona spain for a night. Boarding the Norweign Epic www.ncl.com for a cruise through Rome, Pisa, naples,and Florence Italy; then back to Palma Spain!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh, Im so glad we waiting. I was so upset when we couldnt do anything last year. Even Hocking Hills was too much.

Re: Finally booked our (late) honeymoon!

• Options
    GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! Good for you! Sounds awesome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Amanda, that sounds amazing! You guys are going to have such a great time!!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds amazing!  Congratulations!!!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh...congratulations! This seems worth waiting for!

DH is in Paris right now and said that it's absolutely beautiful! If you've been watching the news, there is some protesting going on over there right now, but DH said it's not as bad as the news makes it out to be - go figure! 

Congrats again & enjoy every minute of it!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow that sounds like it will be well worth the wait! 
  • Options
    muldoomimuldoomi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thyat sounds amazing!! If you want any tips on what to do in Paris, Barca, Rome or Florence, I can help :)

I LOVE Europe!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards