February 2012 Weddings

Wedding Dress Hell!

OK, i'm exaggerating a little, but I have been trying to find this one dress i'm dying to try on, and I can't find it anywhere. This is so frustrating! I haven't even been to any stores, or tried on any dresses, but I saw a pic of this dress and I love how it looks. A few stores about an hour and a half away may be able to order the sample size so I may go that route. This continues to be my least favorite part of wedding planning lol....

How is everyone else doing?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wedding Dress Hell!

• I have my dress...but it wasnt easy. I had to fly to two different cities only to find THE DRESS in my town...how frustrating is that! It took about 6 months but was so so worth it! Good Luck, I would have them order it if you dont have to put anything down on that dress.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time. is it possible to try on dresses that are similar so you can see if you like the style on you?

i just finished my bachelors degree (yesterday) so now its time to really focus on the wedding. gotta get out to vegas to go look at venues to determine where i want to do things. but i wont be able to do that until next month
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards