Virginia

Wedding Hairstylist & Make-up

Does anyone know of any good stylists to do hair and make-up the morning of a wedding? My ceremony is in the morning so I don't have time to go to a salon.
Thanks!

Re: Wedding Hairstylist & Make-up

• Kimness17Kimness17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

PS. In VIRGINIA BEACH, thanks!

• edited December 2011
    Try Sabrina's Salon.. They are located off of Laskin Road in Virginia Beach.  That is who I am using and she will come to you and do hair and makeup!  She does a SUPER great job!
  • edited December 2011
    My own stylist works out of her home, but she came to my hotel in VB the morning of the wedding to do both my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids.  I'll give you her info if you are interested :)  I won't post it on here, but you can email me at sunflower1998 at cox dot net.

Oh, and you can check out pics on my page to see how she did!
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhhh I have one. She is in Norfolk VA but she comes out to site as well. She owns her own salon called Absolute Style...Heather Snyder. She's been doing my hair for about....a year and a half and is pretty much the best thing thats ever happened to me (she is actually one of my bridesmaids now!). She also does waxing and has perfected the art of airbrush spray tans. All VERY affordable. I dont know the bridal prices off the top of my head but I can tell you a full-head foil highlight, cut and style is only around $95 as an example.

(757) 616-0480
    ‎ is her shop number.

Good Luck! Kiss
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards