May 2013 Weddings

Very busy weekend! And a couple small checks :)

FI and I were really busy this weekend (which means a tired Monday!). Friday night we stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge (indoor waterpark/hotel) with his parents, sister, her husband, and their 3 year old. It was so much fun, but tiring. We were there most of the day on Saturday as well.
Sunday we went to FI's parents and met with his Aunt who does seamstress work. I was worried about my corset dress being so big, and I just needed her to see it and hear her say she is completely confident with taking it in. She definitely put my mind at ease. :)
We also went to FI's uncle's printing shop to get our STD's (!) and show him our invitation inspiration. We just have to work on wording and fonts and he'll get them going for us. I love when things come together! Now to start getting those STD's out...
How was everyone else's weekend? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Very busy weekend! And a couple small checks :)

• I had very good intentions of getting our bedroom painted and didn't even get close. I did laundry on Friday night and grocery shopped yesterday. That's it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sounds like a fun/productive weekend.

Friday, DS and I went shopping for my sister's baby shower next weekend. Saturday we went to FI's cousin's house and had a Halloween party and yesterday we went to a baptism.
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • I spent the weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN with my FI and his fraternity brothers.  Nothing wedding-related got done but I don't care.  It was a nice break from the craziness that is this semester.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • i heard about the great wolf lodge i want to go there sometime. I have a 4 year old who would love the water park. As for my weekend i worked all nite friday nite sat fi and i went with friends to a benefit for his friend and worked sunday oh and did tons of wash in case we loose power lol have a good week everyone and stay safe
  • Mine was good...we snuck in e-pics before the hurricane hit! I've seen two shots so far, and I think I'll love them!  We also decided on wedding start time and general menu, so we can order invites before our vista print groupons expire.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards