New Mexico

Flowers

You all provided such GREAT ideas for choosing a cake I wonder if ABQ brides can provide some flower suggestions.  I know about peoples and beginning to look at others.

Thanks~

Re: Flowers

• edited December 2011

We got our flowers from Geri at Mille Fleur.  I loved them! -- Good Luck with your planning

centerpieces

flowers on cupcake stand

sweetheart table

• tmlivingstontmlivingston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are beautiful, thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm doing my own flowers, but a friend of mine got married last summer and used Melbas flowers and they were so beautiful! And she said Melba was willing to work within her budget and was just an overall sweet lady.
  • StaceynShaneStaceynShane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is Melba's located? I am debating on doing my own flowers or just hiring a florist.
  • edited December 2011
    Melbas is on Montgomery, between Louisiana and Pennsylvania.  I'm getting my flowers from there becuase they are about $600 cheaper than Albuquerque Florist and Millie.  I'm doing simple roses so I don't need to pay extra for someone's creativity.  Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Shannon at flowers by martha lee. My fiance and I didn't really have a "vision" or any creative ideas- she was able to come up with some cool ideas that I hadn't heard from other florists. We're getting married July 3- so we don't have any pictures yet. But she was able to work with us on our budget and she had the best ideas compared to all the places we went to. Their number is 256-3518.
  • edited December 2011
    My FI has gotten all of my flowers over the three and a half years we've been dating from Melbas and they have always been GORGEOUS! They did his sister's wedding and held up to the reputation I had expected of them. 

So it was a no-brainer that we would go there for our flowers....they are very affordable, Melba is very easy to work with and flexible with whatever you want for your big day! She offers advice where needed but isn't pushy at all. 

I am sooooo excited to see my flowers on our wedding day because I know they will be even more amazing than I'm expecting!! TRUST ME! 
  • tmlivingstontmlivingston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks to all.  We went with Nob Hill Flowers, they are extremely creative and I love the owners.
    Good luck to all your planning.
  • edited December 2011
    My sister and I are doing our own flowers and we used InBloom florist on Jefferson! Deanna is the owner and super fun! Great deal if you do them yourself!!

P.S.
    Peoples flowers is extremely over priced and over rated. NOt nice
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards