Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Boudoir Photographer

I really want to do a boudoir session but I don't want to spend a fortune. Has anyone else done one and have tips? Ideas on cute outfits (I know outfit isn't the right word). Also, this may be weird but do any men  photographers do them? I feel like men and women have such different ideas of sexy that a man might do a much better job on something my fiance would love vs what I would love.

Re: Boudoir Photographer

• Options
    I used Russ Ferrante from The Phila Entertainment Co.  His price was very reasonable.  I paid a total of $250 for the shoot (I had my own hair and MU) and then 25 photos made into an album for my hubby.   I did basic with the outfits  (black, white, veil etc..)  It's totally up to you what to wear :) 

His website is www.phillydjandphoto.com

Good Luck!  Its a lot of fun! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    obviously i'm going to rec' sarah schulte :-). 
  • Options
    haha thanks Jackie... I had no idea!
  • Options
    I sent you a PM
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_boudoir-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:af7124a4-c23f-468b-b4bc-62c1908e3b81Post:1ee69fae-42c0-4e27-a70b-aa5cb789d4cf">Boudoir Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really want to do a boudoir session but I don't want to spend a fortune. Has anyone else done one and have tips? Ideas on cute outfits (I know outfit isn't the right word). Also, this may be weird but do any men  photographers do them? I feel like men and women have such different ideas of sexy that a man might do a much better job on something my fiance would love vs what I would love.
    Posted by moonshine876[/QUOTE]

I did a session with Kate's Lens.  She came to my house and I felt VERY comfortable.  i ended up with a bunch of pics and wore several outfits.  I made an album and DH loved it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards