African American Weddings
Options

How Many...?????

Programs

I am inviting about 100 people.  Some are courtesy invitations to family members who live too far to travel and I know for certain they will not be attending.  I am anticipating 80-90 people, many of which are couples.

How many programs should I make?  Should I count one per couple plus one for each single?  Should I make 100??  HELP??

Also, should I be prepared to send a program to those who can't attend, but who might like to see it or have one?

Re: How Many...?????

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We have 166 people that are coming to our wedding but I think we are going to do 200 programs maybe a few more. Because I know I have family back in Antigua that can't make it that we will be sending a program to and then my FMIL is going to want some to take back home with her to give to people.

I say if you do 100 you should be ok if you only sent out 100 invites
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We did one per couple and one per single....did not include children and still had plenty left over.  We left some for my parents to hand out to those who could not make it and we took some back home with us to give to my DH family who could not make it down.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I would do enough to match the number of invites you sent and maybe even 5-10 more for mementos or scrapbooks/albums.
  • Options
    FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think 100 is enough.  Although we do them per couple, if people bring kids, each kid will get one.  
  • Options
    FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Or you can base it on your final count.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards