September 2013 Weddings

help me decide

I'm having my wedding at a hotel, the ceremony with be in the evening in the rock garden. Its a beautiful location, with a vintage feel. I'm having difficulty deciding between these two dresses. Its hard to decide, I'm 5'2 and petite. What do you think?

Re: help me decide

• I voted 2 but its mostly because that scalloped bottom is fantastic. It's very delicate which will play well with your venue.  However is there any way they could alter the top to slightly scoop or sweetheart? I feel like that would give you better shape on top.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love both, but your second choice looks like it fits perfectly and I love the lace detailing. Either way, you'll have a beautiful gown!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • I was going back and forth because they both are amazing. I feel like1 is more unique, but I like 2 better because those scallops are so pretty and delicate.
  • I like #2!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_help-me-decide?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:da94dbd6-9a41-48fe-92a7-9e8969a1d662Post:e1f18957-1572-45f8-8758-c1e3111d8e6f">Re: help me decide</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love both, but your second choice looks like it fits perfectly and I love the lace detailing. Either way, you'll have a beautiful gown!
    Posted by PDXShari83[/QUOTE]

<div>thats the problem i'm having. I'm preferential to the dress that fits me best, instead of its individual beauty. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards