New York-Western

Buffalo Limo Help!

Hello all!

We are in the home stretch of wedding planning (or so I think!) and need help on a limo.  We are looking into Buffalo Limousine; they seemed really nice and had good options, but have not heard of anybody who had a good/bad experience with them (or any other limo companies).

THANKS!

Re: Buffalo Limo Help!

• We used Status Limo and our driver was great- he helped me in and out of the limo every time, was early to pick us up, and was overall a very friendly guy. I'd highly recommend them.
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    I used Affordable Limo. I have no complaints. They were on time, really friendly and a great help with getting me and my dress out of the limo. Plus the price was right.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • We're using Affordable Limo for the wedding- we've heard great things and they were so nice every time we met them. Plus, best price around.

We're going with Status Limo for the bachelorette, and I've used them a few times over the years. Great company as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

image140 Invited
    image107 Ready to Party
    image33 Missing Out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards