New Jersey
Options

waterside restaurant & Catering review

Has any had a wedding or attended one at Wateside in North Bergen? Any reviews, comments would be greatly appreciated

Re: waterside restaurant & Catering review

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I visited Waterside not too long ago and it was our first choice until we visited our last venue. The view at Waterside is amazing! We liked how there was a 2nd and 3rd level...one for cocktail hour and one for the reception. Another plus was the special lighting installed in the one room and we were told they were adding it to the other room. Some things we weren't crazy about were the bathrooms (2nd level had maybe 3-4 stalls in each and the 3rd level only had 2 single bathrooms) and the bridal suite was very tiny. We thought the pricing was reasonable (we were looking at the off season) and we were happy with the menu.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked into Waterside as well, but it has a horrible rating on the BBB- check it out.  Gorgeous view though- it pained me not to go visit it because of the ratings :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Waterside in August.  So far I have had a GREAT experience with everyone there.  One thought on the BBB review - Waterside was taken under new ownership about a year ago (previouslyi FRANKS Waterside).  I had the same concern when I was looking at Waterside for my wedding, but after looking further into the reviews..my sense is that they are from previous owners.  The new owners (greek family) used to run the catering at the Knoll Country Club. They have been VERY flexible when we put together our package.  And have been great to work with.  Very responsive to my emails with random questions and have been reassuring throughout the planning process. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my bridal shower there and I thought it was excellent. The food, service, and views were amazing!! But I can't speak for weddings there.

Tara & Jose 10.17.10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Getting Married there in September... had no issues so Far! also very happy with the communication!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards