New Jersey - South

reception hall that i can afford

I live in the Cherry Hill area and wanted to know if anyone has foudn any afforadable loctions for the reception.  I don't mind going to Philly or the shore area, I just odn't know where to begin.  I would like a place that I can have the wedding and reception at the same location. any ideas?

Re: reception hall that i can afford

• bakersduzinbakersduzin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not having my reception here, but have you looked into the Marian House? I believe the catering is done by Falcone Catering. We also got a quote from Lucien's and they gave us a good price.
    Anniversary
  • missab2689missab2689 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll take a look there thanks :)
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whats your budget? How many guests and what time of year? Masso's in glassboro is budget friendly, Luciens in Berlin was on the lower end for cost when we were looking. good luck! 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi-
    The Waterview Pavilion in Belmar, NJ is giving us a great price. They are GREAT to work with and have phenomenal reviews online. They are not all glitzy (something we didn't want) but their pics online are accurate. Best of luck!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As of now I don't have a budget ina sense I just know that I would like to spend no more than 85 per person............which seems like it will be a bit of a problem.  As for guest i am looking at 100-125.  Ill check on the places you ladies suggested, thanks for the help :)
  • edited December 2011

Depending on how much you want for that price, The Mansion quoted us a package in that price range.  It didn't have all the bells and whistles, but if you're willing to cut some of them out, I thought the place was beautiful.

• edited December 2011
    The Castle in Delran-we only had our reception there but you can do the ceremony there too either inside or out in their garden.  We had about 100 people so it was perfect for us but if you are having more than 150 I'd try someplace bigger.  The Castle has awesome food(neighbors still rave about the lamb appetizers) and Daniel the coordinator and the staff were wonderful!
    Happy hunting!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'll check the place in Delran thanks for the tip.  Have any of you looked at Valleybrook golf course?

• OliveOilsMomOliveOilsMom member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I would look into Brigalias as well.  They have a budget package and their next "level up" package is also a great price!  There is no price difference between sit down or buffett, which is rare!  They have gorgeous rooms and the outside is decorated and landscaped wonderfully with options of outside ceremony with a back up pavillion if the weather is bad.  We have heard nothing but good word of mouth reviews about the food as well!
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure if you found your venue yet, but I would definitely check out Running Deer Golf Club in Elmer, NJ!  They are very budget friendly, include a bunch of goodies in their packages, and their staff is amazing!!!  Plus, the weddings there are absolutely gorgeous!

Lots of luck!
    Tami
    Tami Melissa Photography
    xoxo, Tami Melissa * Bride + Photographer + Lover of love!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards