Plus-Sized

has anyone been to the bridal mall in niantic connecticut

has anyone been to the bridal mall in niantic connecticut  i heard they have off the rack gowns ( designers over stocks in sizes 4-32 i am plus size and in the lower range of sizes 18/20. i was wondering if it is worth the time and drive?. i live in the central ct area and going to the shorline about 45 minutes away. 

has anyone bought a gown from them are they nice.? i found another smaller place in glastonbury that sells off the rack gowns as well but was not impressed with the amount of gowns i had to choose from/styles and the conditions of the gowns it looks like at the bridal mall u try on the dress and they order the dress for you? from the overstock?

went to davids bridal and i am done with them did not like the quality of the dresses and fabric, fell in love with a dress but after trying it on  its bulky has pick ups and the way the cap sleves are and the fabric of them they cannot be made longer and pairing it with a bolero will take away from the dress.

does anyone know any other places that have plus size samples to try on besides like davids and alfred angelo. i am on a budget and dont want to spend more thanm 1500 on the dress veil and alterations

i know bridal bells in berlin has plus size dresses but i heard that her dresses are a little on the pricey side 

Re: has anyone been to the bridal mall in niantic connecticut

• SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

I've never been to the bridal mall in Niantic, but I do know that there is a plus size bridal boutique in Providence, RI called Botticelli.  I've never been there but I plan to check it out when I begin my shopping.  Their website isn't all that great, but reviews online (Wedding Wire, etc) say that they have a great selection of dresses and ALL of their samples are plus size.   It might be worth calling them to see if they have sample sales, etc.

http://www.botticelliri.com/

Hope this helps.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards