Virginia-Richmond

DJ Bryan Small??

I am currently getting DJ quotes and the most reasonable one has been from Bryan Small.  I know I've seen a couple girls on here who have used him, can you let me know how he did for the price?  Any help is appreciated!

Re: DJ Bryan Small??

• Great!  Thank you so much.  I think we will probably end up going with him, I just wanted to make sure other people had a good experience with him first.
  • I'm using him next month. I'll be happy to provide a reference if you're still interested. He definitely is responsive to any emails and phone calls.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_dj-bryan-small?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:607Discussion:ed3feb6b-26bc-49f1-9619-f6ed2bc46a74Post:8220ba51-7ba9-483d-84c6-cfe642bd8237">Re: DJ Bryan Small??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using him next month. I'll be happy to provide a reference if you're still interested. He definitely is responsive to any emails and phone calls.
    Posted by Vagal76[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi Vagal76 - did you end up uding Bryan Small for your wedding? How did it go?</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards