May 2012 Weddings
Options

BBB Registry

This is a vent as well as a warning to anyone who has thier registry at Bed Bath and Beyond. I had been telling my mother about this set that I had registered for and she wanted to see what I was talking about. So she looked up our registry (as a guest), and only one item of the set showed up...also there was another set that all the items but one show up. This does happen occasionally with things that are discontinued or clearenced, so she told me about so I could fix it. I thought that was strange since I didnt remeber any of them being discontinued so I signed into update it and they are ALL there....so I can see them but apparently guests cant!!! SO frusterating, now I'm worried that people are going to want to gets the whole set of something and will a piece short because it doesnt show up on the registry!!! So if you are using BBB you might want to look up your own registries the way a guest might and make sure everything is showing up!

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Blog:Through My Eyes

Re: BBB Registry

• Options

Good to know.  Thank you.

• Options
    Hmmm, all of our stuff is showing up just fine...
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this as an fyi! FI's cousin is getting married shortly after us and is registered at BBB. When I looked up her registry only one item was listed and I couldn't figure out why. I'm going to let her know.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sometimes there are items that were previously available online, but for whatever reason became only availalbe in store - those items get moved to the bottom of the registry and a lot of times people miss them, so maybe that's what happened?

Also, I've noticed that my toasting flutes have gone back and forth between being available online and only in store, so it keeps switching from the top of the registry to the bottom. A little annoying, but they're still on there, so I think anyone going into the store could figure it out with help from an associate.
  • Options
    All of our stuff is showing up fine as well. Weird. Sorry you're having trouble with it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    After looking into it more...apparently if you go off the list online, they only show you the things that are available to buy online (and in stock in the warehouse speficically  desginated 'online store'), so to get an accurate list of whats available and the full list guests need to go of the lists printed at the stores. This explains why some are not showing up...Hope this helps anyone who runs into any issues!

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Options
    everything appears to be there
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards