May 2012 Weddings
Options

Honeymoon

Hey ladies! I thought it would be fun to see where everyone is going for their honeymoons! :) If you haven't got that far in planning yet, give us your top 3 places you'd like to go.

We are going on a cruise somewhere a little south of the caribbean since I have already done the Bahamas thing twice. We're thinking Aruba, Bermuda, etc. We're already so excited about it. Cruises are amazing!
May 2012: April Signature Challenge: Wedding Venue
imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon

• Options
    We are going to a Sandals resort, either in St. Lucia, or Antigua!! I'm so excited for that  :)
  • Options
    We haven't decided yet. We had originally thought about going on a Western Caribbean cruise. Now we like the idea of Hawaii, but it will probably be too expensive.
    I'm really interested to see where other couples are going!
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    We're thinking Hawaii, but FI has never flown. Yes, he is 28 and has never been on an airplane. I'm not sure if his first flight should be a cross-country one :p.

I think most of it depends on what we can afford in the next year or so. My only requirements are that it have a beach, a bar, and a bed Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are saving up for Europe. We want to hit Rome and Paris for sure. We are sacrificing so much for our wedding so we can have this because FI is taking over the family business and will not be able to vacation much. I'm REALLY looking forward to it. :)
  • Options

Gee....so many places we want to go and see. Our top three would be Maui, Florida Keys, and Paris.

• Options
    Rome is AMAZING! I totally would have picked Rome if I hadn't been there. Also, if you have the money, go to Capri, Italy. I promise, it is one of the most beautiful places on earth!
  • Options
    We are thinking of going to a Sandals Resort, but not sure which one yet...
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We havent decided on anything yet.  I think we are going to Hawaii, but rates are much cheaper in September, so although its a three month wait, it will give us something else to look forward to after the wedding.  WE plan on signing up on that site (forget what its called) where people can buy you things on your honeymoon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We have decided on the Caribbean, but haven't settled on an island yet. All I want is a beautiful beach and snorkeling, so I need to start narrowind the islands down. How far in advance are you all booking your honeymoons?
  • Options
    My FI's aunt and uncle pay for the honeymoon, so they will start looking at airfare and deals probably in a year, since we are waiting until December to go on our honeymoon, since we'll want to get away from the cold weather then, and it is past hurricane season in the Caribbean.
  • Options
    We're planning on a cabin in Montana, about an hour from Yellowstone. Plenty to do outside but still allows for privacy. Europe would be great but FI can't leave work for as long as I would want to go, so I'm going this spring instead.
  • Options

I am getting married in May 2012 as well. We are thinking Aspen, CO!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards