Louisiana-New Orleans

Anyone else having reception at The Crystal Plantation in Kenner?

Re: Anyone else having reception at The Crystal Plantation in Kenner?

• edited December 2011
    No, but I did check it out, and have my own reservations about it. However, I am not going to slam them. What is it exactly that you want to know about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Don't. I'm not one to bash anyone on the internet usually, but I was in a wedding there recently and it was absolutely horrible! From what the bride told me the prices are very low but I would not sacrifice everything they did for that. Just an example... Exactly 3 hours into their reception (when it was contracted to end) the lights went off, about 5 ppl brought out huge brooms to sweep, and the owner started yelling and waving his arms at the guests to "GET OUT" (Not exaggerating!) I understand everyone has a contracted time, but that's just ridiculous, and not the last memory I want to have of my wedding.
    The "rehearsal" consisted of them keeping all of the guests locked outside the front door 5 min before the ceremony, hurrying the bridal party in and getting one practice round out while everyone waited outside. 
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards