California-Los Angeles
Options

Dress alterations

Hey everyone! i know there are some recomendations for a seamstress in the LA area, but i am looking specifically for a seamstress in the San gabriel Valley. Does anyone know of a good seamstress to do my wedding dress alterations in that area? thanks so much!!!

Re: Dress alterations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes. I need to hire that same person. So thanks for posting. Now lets just wait and see who people recommend.
  • Options
    nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not exactly sure if Woodland hills is in your area, but Reene is AWESOME!  She is listed as In Stitches with Reene.  Her number is 818-222-4434.  I know many of knotties have used her!  GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep, Reene's great but she's in the wrong valley for them.  But she's the only one that's ever recommended so I haven't even heard of any other ones!
  • Options
    kimbo2kimbo2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! i decided to go with Reene!
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You will not regret it, she is adorable and knows her work. She also altered my dress and I was very happy with the results. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

HEY!!!!FOR ALTERATIONS GO WITH THIS LADY ,,,PATY,,,,SHE IS FANTASTIC EXPERT TAYLOR AND ALTERATIONS, SHE CUSTOM MADE MY 14 BRIDES MAIDS FOR A GREAT PRICE $ AND ALSO MY MOM'S DRESSS   SHE IS IN LOS ANGELES CLOSE TO ''THE GROVE"  HER EMAIL IS  castillo0808@yahoo.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards