Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Bridesmaid Dresses - check

We picked out 4 dresses for the bridesmaids to choose from yesterday. Oddly enough I think they will all end up picking the same one (pictured below.) Dresses will be in Moonlight Waltz which is a light grey. Alfred Angelo in Monroeville has so far been amazing!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses - check

• Congrats! I will admit they are very helpful! I went there, but didn't see anything I liked. Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'll be going to the AA on McKnight hopefully soon to look.  Pretty dress!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • The dresses are very pretty! I bet they look great on everyone! I was thinking about going to AA in Monroeville too, to find a MOB dress for my mom. Good to know you had a good experience there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_bridesmaid-dresses-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:a80f8557-779c-4d0b-b256-cde26f8631b3Post:b6df3f2e-5a1b-4dfd-a15d-30d2b3900f15">Re: Bridesmaid Dresses - check</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll be going to the AA on McKnight hopefully soon to look.  Pretty dress!
    Posted by erbear84[/QUOTE]

We used Mcknight AA for my friend's wedding in June and the girl that helped us was very rude. She told one of the other bridesmaids (who has been actively losing quite a bit of weight) that she would have to lose 20 pounds to go down a size and that "there was no way that would happen by the wedding". We couldn't believe she said that. Also, they tried to make me order a dress 2 sizes larger than I knew I was. I ended up ordering the size that I knew I was and it fit perfectly.
  • i had pretty good experiences at AA in monroeville. i had 2 of my bridesmaids with me trying on different styles to try and find the right dress. the first girl helping us was kind of snippy with me, its been so long i forget why exactly, but the girl who took over for her was very helpful ad suggested the dress we ended up choosing, one i didnt really consider at the beginning because i thought it only came in black. anyways it worked out well. i heard some bad things about the one on mcknight but i just went there with my mom (without an appointment) to look for something for her, and the woman was very helpful and nice. good luck all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • manjermj - OMG that is SO rude, I hope you complained about her!!

I love AA in Monroeville!! We used Autumn as my bridal dress and bridesmaid consultant. She is very helpful and truthful about things which I appreciate. 

Funny story - FI wanted to go bridesmaid dress shopping and I was so confused as to why, but we have a female groomsmen so I figured he wanted input on her dress.  Turns out he thought it was going to be like Say Yes To The Dress and Amsala Girls (which I watch all the time) - he was SO dissapointed.  He thought we would get champagne and have a private room.  Kind of funny.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards