Florida-West Coast
Options

Sensational Ceremonies??? (interfaith couple)

Hi, 
I was wondering if anyone was, or knew any, interfaith couple that got married by Rev. Rick of Sensational Ceremonies. My fiance and I were really pleased with our meeting and are going to hire him for our wedding. However, I am Jewish and my parents are not comfortable with having a "Reverend" marry us, despite the fact that my fiance is Catholic and we are having a non-religious ceremony. I just thought if any interfaith couple could get in touch, I could put their mind at ease about who my fiance and I have chosen to marry us. (Also, the parents live out of town so they cant just meet him and see for themselves)

Thank you in advance for helping me! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!

Re: Sensational Ceremonies??? (interfaith couple)

• Options

Every interfaith wedding I've attended has had an officiant of each wedding.

• Options

I wish I could help you more.

My situation is similar to yours.  I am Jewish, and my FI is Christian.  We are having a Reverend marry us, but my parents don’t really care. 

Perhaps you could use the Reverend and a Rabbi?

• Options
    Hi there, I'm Jewish and my fiance is Christian. We're having Deborah of a Florida Wedding Ceremony marry us. She is not a reverend. We also picked from among her many ceremony options and culled them together to create a ceremony that is entirely ours, mixed with a glass breaking and sand ceremony, and as much unique stuff as we could cram in. I hope that helps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    One of the rabbis at our temple in Tampa will marry interfaith couples. Not sure where you are located but if you are interested in his information PM me and I will send you more info.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards