Wisconsin

Bellow Blue - Wedding Photography (Vendor Review)

Bellow Blue – Joan & Jon A+++++++++++++

Bellow Blue was truly my favorite wedding vendor. Joan and Jon are so easy to work with and they are just so down to earth. I enjoyed every minute of our engagement pictures and now our wedding pictures. They helped us to look our very best and they definitely helped to capture the most important day of our lives.

I really love the fact that Joan and Jon are a married couple and they are also partners in their photography business. I really do feel that since they are so in tune with each other that it really flows through into their pictures. They’ve captured timeless, flawless, and captivating photographs that we will cherish for a lifetime.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer team that is professional, down-to-earth, and extremely easy to work with, look no further. Joan and Jon will go the extra mile (literally as they did travel from Madison to Chicago on two occasions to capture our moments) to ensure that you have everything you dreamed of and more with regards to your wedding photography.  

Re: Bellow Blue - Wedding Photography (Vendor Review)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards