Florida-Central Florida

bachelorette party dilemma!

i originally wanted everyone to dress up in costumes and to head to city walk and bar hop-but the problem is that city walk doesn't allow anyone to enter in costumes!

i really really really want to keep the costume idea but the other problem is the party needs to be this thursday night-

so my question is does anyone know of any bars/clubs that are having a halloween party thing that night that is either in the lake buena vista area or orlando-or anywhere near there!?

im desperate!!

thank in advance!
alexis
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bachelorette party dilemma!

• Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure you could go to Wall Street/church street.  They would not have a problem with costumes at all and it being so close to Halloween, you probably wouldn't stick out much.  
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Like Theresa, downtown wouldn't have a problem with costumes. I don't know of any "parties" going on that are on Thursday though. I'm sure if you just look up some of the bars online and see what there drink specials are, chances are the place with the best special is where everyone will be. Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks guys--im guessing thats just something we'll have to do-i just don't want to be a spectacle and just have a good time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    did you call/ask Blue Martini @ the Millenia Mall?  Just a thought.
    jeannie ♥ harry {05.01.10}
    married bio with vendor reviews
    planning bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards