• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Cleveland

Groomsmen Gifts

Hey Everyone!
I'm trying to help my fiance find his groomsmen gifts and we're have a lot of trouble.  We are getting married in the winter and all of his groomsmen are big hockey fans & love Vegas.  We don't want the usual flask or beer mug.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Or what are you doing?
Thanks! 

Re: Groomsmen Gifts

• edited December 2011

DH bought them all framed prints of the stadiums/ball parks of their favorite teams & a "yearly" t-shirt from their college (all but one groomsmen went to the same college). 

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

We also didn't want to do something like flask or beer mug.. we actually went with really nice pocket knives for them..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kendersonkenderson member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011

My fiance didn't want to do "the usual" gifts either.  He got these really nice bar signs for his guys that he was able to get personalized.  They look really nice, and it's different.  It helps that all of the guys have a "man cave" to display something like that! :)  www.groomsmen.com

Tigers love pepper...they hate cinnamon Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    love the personalized bar signs. i showed my fiance and he loved that idea!! i think thats what he is going to buy the guys...thanks!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards