Flowers

Bridal Party Flowers

Hi Everyone,

I need brides past and present to give me some inspiration. In the past I have done fresh flower arrangements for weddings. Recently I have started to make silk bouquets so I could reach more brides all over the country. In the past I have always made bouquets with the bride's input. Now in order to bring in some clients I need a few bouquets created to show my range. The problem is I need to make arrangements that other women like (instead of just me). 

So my challenge to you all is to tell me what colors and flowers you like. I will choose three of your inspiration ideas, and make them including bouquets and bouts for a wedding party of two to four. Once done it is my hope that your designs will bring in some clients! 

I am not trying to sell bouquets, only to gain inspiration. As such I will not be linking to my etsy site. 

Thank you for your inspiration!

Deese

Re: Bridal Party Flowers

• Just a heads up...vendors are not allowed on these boards so I suggest deleting your post before someone reports you.

• Maggie, thanks for the note. I didn't mean to come off like a vendor. I deleted any sales info from the post. I guess I could have pretended to be a bride and asked for inspiration, but I'm not one for lying. I hope the edited post won't get reported.

:)
    Deese
  • Well the colors of my wedding are charcoal gray and like a celery green. I like orchids and calla lilies and bouquets that flow down instead of just a bunch of flowers together. Also I like leafy flowers or grass and twigs.
  • Thanks for responding. I could do light green orchids and calla lilies with pussy willlow branches. Would be fun to do a flowing bouquet as I've never done one. I will definitely consider making this! Thanks for the inspiration. And I love your colors!
  • I have an impartiality to sterling white roses and coffee break roses; both are in my bouquet with a few peeking peacock feathers. The coffee break roses are complementing the brownish tones in the wedding so I like the orange, brown and whites or greens.
    Vacation White Knot
  • I too love white roses, and the coffee break rose are awesome! Such a unique color and so beautiful. Thank you for posting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards