African American Weddings
Options

UGH!!!!!!!! slight vent!!!!!!!!!

My FI just got another big huge promotion from Asst. District Manager of Macy's To District Manager of Macy's huge crazy transition especially being here in Boca Raton, FL he now has I think 8 stores I am happy of course but now my date may have to change again because no one is allowed to go on vacation in the months of November, December and January he is now key which means he will be working weekends which he always had off so now I either have to go back to the original date 06/29/2013 or move to 2014 Feburary when they are allowed to start taking Vacation again I really didn't want a valentines wedding which is pushing me into march which is the month we got engaged and the only reason its a big deal is I really wanted us to leave for our honeymoon right after the reception but thats what I get for calling it off in the first place next time I think b4 I speak and throw my ring in the garbage after a tantrum

Re: UGH!!!!!!!! slight vent!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Can he explain that his wedding date is set and get an exception?
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    No Exceptions he say due to it being the holidays ugh! the sad part is even if we wanted to do it on frday saturday, or sunday it just can't happen with the the long hrs and traveling he is going to be doing so thats out of the question to do at least marry and go in his vacation later Frown
  • Options
    Congrats on his promotion! but sorry you have to change your date :(   ((HUGS))
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Aww man I'm sorry hun!!! I would say go back to your original date. You still have lots of time to plan!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
     well I decided on a August wedding right b4 his oldest son go to college and hopefully go to Alabama my old alma mater he is a honor student and a outstanding football player I heart him and all our kids together which is 6 boys  his 4 and my 2 no girls and we aren't having any either lol!
  • Options
    Wow sorry to hear this I hope it all works out.
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards