September 2012 Weddings
Options

Opinion on transportation

Do I need to provide transportation for my bridal party to the ceremony/reception site? Both are being held at the same site. We are trying to save some money and figured we can ride with our parents (also we will be arriving early and seperately so no one will see us not arriving in a limo). Somehow they will just have to carpool to the site from the hotel or get their spouses to drive them. Is that an inconvience for the bridal party? 

Re: Opinion on transportation

• Options
    If they are at the same place then no, there is no need to hire a car service or anything to pick them each up at their houses individually and drive them to the wedding...? Let them work out carpooling amoung themselves closer to the wedding, don't worry about that, there are plenty of other things ;)
  • Options
    Are they all staying at one place?  I say, don't worry about it and let them figure out if they want to carpool together or just arrive seperately.  It would be a nice gesture but if it's not in your budget don't stress over it.
    image180 image85 image8 Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    I'm not. Our ceremony & reception are at the same place, which is 5 minutes from the hotel and within 15 minutes of everyone's house who isn't staying at the hotel.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards