Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

two styles of thank you notes?

did you or are you sending out a different style thank you note for your shower gifts and your wedding gifts?  The shower gifts are supposed to be just for the bride, whereas the wedding gifts are for both the bride and groom. 

Our invitation designer is designing us thank you notes that I am absolutely using for the wedding gifts (we haven't designed them yet but I'm assuming they will have our monogram on them).  Should I just go out to target or m.hopple and buy generic thank you cards for my showers?  (I'm assuming I will have about 80 shower thank yous to write). Or, would you use the monogrammed thank you cards?

Re: two styles of thank you notes?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just used regular thank you notes.  Nothing special- they still look nice, but I think most people just throw them away after they read them (at least I do).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did send different thank you notes for the shower than what I will send for the wedding. I designed all of our stationary myself, so I added a little something special to our wedding TY's that make them wedding specific.

Anniversary
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it were me, I'd make them separate.

Your shower TY cards should match your personality or your shower decorations.  This is where your FI may be more open to a pink with flowers all over it, for example.  Since 80 cards is no small number, I would go cheap and go to Target for a box of 50 letterpress inspired ones for $12-13.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards