Missouri-St Louis

Caterers

I finally have my reception site and a date, now I need a caterer. I can use any caterer I want, which is a little overwhelming. Does anyone have any suggestions for a great caterer that's somewhat reasonable ($30-40ish a person including alcohol?). Or any suggestions for who not to use! Thanks!

Re: Caterers

• edited December 2011

Are you wanting plated, stations, or buffet?  That makes a difference.  I've heard great things about Orlando's, Callier's Catering, and Catering by Georgianna.  Hollyberry Catering does little plates, but I hear they're great, and you can definitely make a meal out of little plates.  Good luck!

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -Lester Banks, Almost Famous
  • lkraus22lkraus22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! I haven't quite decided on buffet vs. seated. I'd love to do stations, but I think that may be too pricey. I think it just depends on the place and prices as to which one I'll go with. 
  • edited December 2011
    As for Hollyberry, their food is great, but their staff is really lacking and they are always running late on their set ups.  I couldn't recommend.
  • edited December 2011
    Try Favazza's. They do a gourmet seated buffet that includes a meat, a poultry and three side dishes (pasta, potatoes, etc.) plus light alcohol service (my request) for about $30 pp.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards